Ashlee’s Events Covid Rules
We all can’t wait to celebrate outdoors during the summer months and Ashlee’s Events is here to help you. We know that there are some restrictions due to the pandemic. Don’t let the pandemic hold you back from enjoying the outdoors and celebrating with your loved ones. This summer, for the celebrations that you would like to enjoy with inflatables from Ashlee’s Events, we do have some rules in place to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Once choosing which inflatable or outdoor game to rent from us, there is a list of things you check off when booking.
- We will provide No Contact Delivery, first and foremost. To keep your family and our employees safe, we ask that you, your children and animals are inside when we arrive to set up, as well as when we come to take down and pack up. Before we arrive, please let us know where the closest outlet is and where you want us to set up prior to our arrival. We reserve the right to make adjustments.
- All deposits are non-refundable. However, if you cancel due to bad weather conditions, we will issue you a rain check. We will not issue any refunds once the equipment is loaded and delivered. If a cancellation is made due to Covid-19, a rain check will be given for the deposit and you will need to wait at least three weeks before rescheduling. Rain checks will expire one year after they are issued.
- Any remaining balance is to be paid by either E-transfer or credit card the day before. E-transfer is preferred. If you are paying cash, please have it ready for the driver upon arrival. Until payment is made, we will not set up. You will be notified either by phone call, email or text message of our estimated arrival time, no later than the night before the event.
- Please ensure that there is a clear path from the street to the set up area. Also, please make sure the area you would like us to set up is clear of any large sticks, rocks, sharp objects, excessive grass clippings, and/or doggie traps. As we are trying to limit as much contact as possible, please have no vehicles in the driveway at the time of our arrival and if there is a gate, ensure that it is open for us to easily make our way through.
- If, by chance, a ticket is issued for not following the rules related to gatherings set by the Ontario Government, we will not be held liable or responsible.
We hope to have a busy, safe, yet fun-filled summer with many smiling faces and memories due to Ashlee’s Events.